Waste Management Insurance
A Specialized Insurance Product for the Waste Removal Industry
We want to protect your business. Our Waste Removal Program has been designed to meet the unique needs of your business. We know your industry. Let us work for you.
Get A Free ontaro Waste Management Bins Insurance Quote
Let Us Be Your Free Waste Management Bins Insurance Experts
One of our specialized Ontario waste management bin insurance representatives will visit your business and assess your individual insurance needs. Once a quotation has been calculated your Broker will present it to you and explain how your insurance exposures are being met by the coverage provided. Your business will be assigned its own Account Manager for ‘one touch’ contact with our brokerage.
We pride ourselves in offering a market leading comprehensive product, quick and educated service at market competitive pricing.
- Property of Every Description
- Stated Amount (removing Co-Insurance)
- Installation Floater, Tool Floater, Miscellaneous Property Floater, Contractors Equipment are added to the Statement of Values – Removing the Co-Insurance
- Business Interruption and Ordinary Payroll are Stated Amount
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Employee Benefits Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance Policy
- Pollution Liability Insurance
IF YOU’RE TOO BUSY OR DON’T SEE YOUR INDUSTRY
Request a Call Back from Our Expert Broker to Learn More
Complete our form below and we’ll contact you at your convenience.
Bevan’s Commercial Team
WASTE Management Insurance Specialists
Let our team of Waste Managment Insurance Brokers protect your business! Buying waste management insurance is much more than buying a piece of paper. It is buying the trust and expertise of your insurance broker that in the event of a terrible situation your waste management business is protected. We have prided ourselves since 1978 in educating our clients on insurance and their business – how to remove the risk from their operations. We understand your industry and your exposures.